After very careful consideration, extensive personnel training and thorough preparation, we are excited to relay some good news – Effective Friday, May 1st Goldbergs Fine Foods will be opening our DINE- IN services.
We want to reassure our guests, family, friends and neighbors that we will strive to maintain a safe shopping and dine-in environment, and have adopted all of the practices detailed by the CDC and WHO for protecting the health and safety of our guests and our Goldbergs team.
These guidelines include:
- Professionally sanitized common area surfaces including handrails, door handles and countertops.
- Daily employee and guest health check — we will take every employee and guest’s temperature when they arrive.
- Any employee who is sick will be required to stay home until cleared by their physician.
- Social distancing at all times in take-out and dine-in areas.
- Employees must have masks and gloves on at all times.
- Readily available hand sanitizer, wipes and gloves for guests and employees
- Touch-free delivery
We will closely monitor any and all updates and changes from State and Federal authorities, and CDC, and update our procedures as necessary. We will continue to monitor the health and safety of our employees and insist that employees stay at home if they feel ill.
Please remember that have the option to shop online through our website at https://goldbergsfinefoods.com. If you prefer not to come into the restaurant to pick up your order, simply give us a call once you arrive and we will arrange to bring your items to your vehicle.
As a small business, supporting our local communities for over 45 years has truly been at the foundation of our organization. We are committed to being here through this crisis, providing a safe and healthy dining and work environment, and remain open to serve your needs and those of our entire community.
We know that the coming days will continue to bring challenges for all of us – what has not changed is the great food and service that you know and love….